Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentiam Gestatio- The Value of a Prominade

$60. Well, $65 to be exact. The amount of money the two prom dresses I own have cost me. Total. Where in the world did you find those ridiculous deals you ask? I'll tell you. A consignment shop, and a thrift store. The first dress was $45, and is the color 'trout.' (Yes, I did make up that color) That one was from the consignment shop. The second, and more recent, was purchased at a thrift store. It's a royal purple and was originally tagged for $170. I got it for $20. BAM. Take that corporate stores that sell dresses for hundreds of dollars. To be honest, I don't really understand why someone would spend $150-$200 dollars on a dress that they are going to wear once. For about 6 hours. At your high school prom. But, that's just me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment